Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats!
Hot Deal! We've marked this unit down $2709 from its regular price of $23956. The Tahoe is a full-size, body-on-frame boat hauler that rules the SUV world. -Car and Driver This 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe is for sale today in Edmonton.
The 2011 Tahoe has the strength and capability to pull off anything, from the hustle and bustle of your daily commute to weekend excursions. The massive cargo space offers the room you need for not only your gear but all of your passengers' stuff. And with a huge maximum towing capability and ample horsepower and torque, you’ve got the power you need to get the job done. This SUV has 141800 kms. It's black in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 320HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats.
Our Tahoe's trim level is LT. Tahoe LT provides you the power to go from urban jungles to rugged terrains. Features include foglamps, a locking rear differential, tri-zone automatic climate control, driver memory functions, leather upholstery, remote vehicle start, rear parking assist, power adjustable pedals, leather-appointed first and second row seats, heated front seats, Bluetooth, SiriusXM, OnStar, and a 9-speaker Bose sound system.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 950+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||320HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 with Active Fuel Management, FlexFuel, SFI *Capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol*
- Axle, rear, 3.08 ratio
- Suspension package, premium smooth ride
- Air cleaner, high capacity
- Transfer case, single speed (4Hi) -inc: electronic autotrac w/rotary control knob
- Tow haul mode -inc: button on shift lever
- Differential, heavy-duty, rear locking
- 4-wheel drive
- Battery, heavy duty, maintenance-free -inc: rundown protection, retained accessory pwr
- Alternator, 160 amp
- GVWR, 3311 kg (7300 lbs)
- Suspension -inc: front coil-over-shock w/stabilizer bar, rear multilink w/coil spring
- Steering, power
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock with 4-wheel disc
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench
- Exhaust system, stainless steel
- Spare tire carrier -inc: lockable winch-type under rear frame
- Luggage rack, side rails, black
- Luggage rack, centre cross bars, black
- Mouldings, bodyside, colour keyed
- Grille, chrome surround with dark mesh insert
- Lights, front, dual automatic halogen composite -inc: flash-to-pass
- Glass, solar-ray deep tinted -inc: all windows except windshield, driver, & right front passenger side glass
- Windshield wipers and washers -inc: front intermittent wet-arm flat-blade wipers w/pulse washers, rear intermittent wiper w/washer
- Liftgate, manual with lift glass
- Door handles, colour keyed
- Audio, speakers, Bose premium 9-speaker system -inc: subwoofer in centre console
- Bluetooth for phone -inc: cell phone connectivity using vehicle audio system, microphone, voice recognition & controls
- Antenna, integral, right rear quarter glass, flush mounted
- Console, floor -inc: damped-door storage covers, large storage bin, dual front & rear cupholders
- Floor covering, colour-keyed carpeting
- Steering column, tilt-wheel
- Steering wheel, leather wrapped
- Instrumentation, analog -inc: speedometer, odometer w/trip odometer, fuel, voltmeter, engine temp, oil pressure, tachometer
- Windows, power -inc: driver express-down, lockout
- Universal home remote -inc: programmable garage door opener
- Pedals, power adjustable brake and accelerator
- Vehicle theft deterrent, electronic immobilizer
- Air conditioning, tri-zone, automatic climate control -inc: front & rear HVAC controls, instrument panel button to activate aux rear system
- Heater, rear auxiliary -inc: rear passenger heating ducts
- Defogger, rear window, electric -inc: windshield & side window defoggers
- Cup holders -inc: front seating area, driver/passenger side in 3rd row side trim
- Interior appointments, woodgrain accents -inc: instrument panel, door trim
- Assist handles, front passenger and outboard 2nd row seats
- Sunshades -inc: padded driver/right front passenger side extendable sunshades w/cloth trim, illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting -inc: delayed entry feature, dome light, map lights, cargo lights, door handle & keyless remote-activated illuminated entry
- StabiliTrak, vehicle stability control system -inc: proactive roll avoidance
- Brake transmission shift interlock
- Air bags, front, dual-stage, driver and passenger -inc: air bag suppression & passenger detecting system
- Air bags, front row side impact -inc: thorax & pelvic protection
- Air bags, head curtain, 1st and 2nd row -inc: rollover sensor, 3rd row coverage
- Rear parking assist, ultrasonic -inc: audible chime warning
- Seatbelts -inc: 3-point belts for all seating positions, driver & front passenger pretensioners
- Child security rear door locks
- Child safety seat "LATCH" system -inc: lower anchorage & top tether for children in some rear positions
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492