Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsHurry on this one! Marked down from $12987 - you save $2245. New Arrival! This 2007 Honda Ridgeline is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 258901 kms. It's black in colour. It has a 5 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 255HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 1040+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||255HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- 3.5L SOHC PGM-FI 24-valve VTEC V6 engine
- Drive-by-wire throttle
- Direct ignition system
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD
- HD transmission cooler
- Locking rear differential
- Variable torque management (VTM) four-wheel drive system
- 130-amp alternator
- 4-pin/7-pin trailer pre-wiring
- HD front/rear tow hooks
- Boxed ladder frame w/unibody construction
- Steel-reinforced composite (SRC) bed-inc: 60" bed length, in-bed trunk, dual-action tailgate, (6) HD tie-down cleats, (4) auto-off bed lights, motorcycle wheel indents
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/trailing arm
- Front/rear stabilizer bars
- P245/65SR17 all-season tires
- 17" x 7.5" styled steel wheels
- Pwr front/rear disc brakes
- 83 litre fuel tank
- Body-colour bumpers w/rear step
- Front mud guards
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights
- Large foldable mirrors
- Heat-rejecting green tinted glass
- Pwr sliding rear window w/open indicator, reminder chime
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers w/auto heated wiper zone
- Front cloth bucket seats-inc: driver 5-way manual adjustment, manual driver height adjustment
- 60/40 split fold rear cloth seat w/underseat cargo zone
- Headrests at all seating positions
- Multifunctional centre storage console w/sliding armrest
- Coin box
- Beverage holders
- All-weather HD floor mats
- Adjustable steering column
- ECU immobilizer theft deterrent system
- Maintenance minder
- Warning lights-inc: low fuel, low oil, tailgate open, in-bed trunk open, rear cabin window open
- Tire pressure monitoring system-inc: location & pressure indicators
- Pwr windows w/auto-up/down driver window
- Remote fuel filler door release
- Air conditioning w/micron air filtration system
- Rear passenger ventilation
- AM/FM stereo w/CD player-inc: (6) speakers
- Hidden roof-mounted antenna
- (2) front/(1) rear 12V pwr outlets
- Driver & front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors
- Sliding sun visors
- Sunglasses holder
- Front door courtesy lights
- Front/rear map lights
- Driver & front passenger dual-stage, dual-threshold airbags (SRS)
- Driver & front passenger side-impact airbags w/occupant position detection system (OPDS)
- Front/rear side curtain airbags w/rollover sensor
- 3-point seatbelts at all seating positions
- Front adjustable seatbelt anchors
- Child-proof rear door locks
- 2nd row lower anchors & tether for children (LATCH) w/(3) positions
- 8-KPH impact-absorbing bumpers
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492