Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsHurry on this one! Marked down from $10220 - you save $3233. Welcome. This 2008 GMC Sierra 1500 is for sale today in Edmonton.
This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 279621 kms. It's silver in colour and is major accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 315HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 1010+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||315HP 5.3L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Engine block heater
- 4-wheel drive
- 145-amp generator
- 5'8" pickup box
- (2) front recovery hooks
- 3175 kg (7000 lb) GVWR
- Independent front suspension w/coil springs
- Multi-leaf spring rear suspension
- Front stabilizer bar
- Pwr steering
- Front disc/rear drum brakes
- Tools-inc: mechanical jack & wheel wrench in storage compartment behind seat
- Single two-sided key
- Chrome rear bumper w/step pad
- Black air dam
- Automatic headlamp control
- Cargo area lamp
- Solar-Ray tinted glass
- (4) full-size doors
- Front license plate mounting provisions for vehicles shipped to BC, MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, ON
- Rear split folding stadium style bench seat
- Electronic immobilizer theft deterrent system
- Warning buzzers-inc: key-in-ignition, headlamp-on
- Tire pressure monitoring system (does not apply to spare tire)
- Deluxe roof console
- Lighting-inc: dome w/map reading lamps
- Driver & right front passenger airbags w/front passenger sensing system
- 3-point safety belts in all seating positions
- Rear seat child safety seat top tether anchor
- Rear seat rear facing child restraint provisions
- Side-guard door beams
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492