Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsHello. This 2009 Ford Focus is for sale today.
This coupe has 138,554 kms. It's black in colour and is major accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has a 4 speed auto transmission and is powered by a 140HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||140HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- 2.0L DOHC I4 Duratec engine
- Self-adjusting clutch rear linkage
- 3.82 axle ratio
- Front wheel drive
- Maintenance-free battery w/battery saver
- 110-amp alternator
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Control blade independent rear suspension
- Performance suspension w/front/rear stabilizer bar
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front disc/rear drum brakes
- Sport tuned exhaust w/chrome tip
- Spare tire nut wrench & jack
- 17" Euroflange premium painted cast aluminum wheels
- 15" space saver spare steel wheel
- P215/45R17 all-season tires
- T125/80R15 spare tire
- Body colour front bumper
- Unique front/rear fascias
- Rear high mount spoiler
- Rocker mouldings
- Exterior painted 2-bar grille w/black mesh
- Halogen headlamps
- Fog lamps
- Clear tail lamp lenses w/grey housing
- Solar tinted glass
- Colour keyed pwr heated mirrors
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Colour keyed door handles
- 60/40 split-folding rear seats w/head rests
- Centre floor console-inc: armrest, storage, (2) front cup holders, (1) rear cup holder
- Colour keyed front/rear floormats w/driver retention hook
- Tilt steering column
- High series performance instrument cluster w/message centre, tachometer, outside temp
- (2) aux pwr outlets
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Pwr windows
- Interior remote trunk release
- SecuriLock passive anti-theft system (PATS)
- Air conditioning
- Rear window defroster
- SIRIUS satellite radio w/(6) month prepaid subscription
- Front door intergral map pockets w/cup holders
- Electrochromic rearview mirror
- Front visor mirrors w/covers
- Lighting-inc: front courtesy lights w/theatre dimming, map lights
- Ambient lighting pkg-inc: front/rear footwell lighting, centre console cupholder lighting, choice of (7) lighting colours
- Passenger seatback map pocket
- Driver & front passenger dual stage air bags
- Front seat side air bags
- Side curtain air bags
- Occupant classification system for driver & front passenger
- Front 3-point shoulder belt system w/adjustable D-ring, pretensioners, BeltMinder
- Rear 3-point safety belts for all positions
- Lower Anchors & Top Tethers for Children (LATCH) for rear outboard seats
- SOS post crash alert system
- Side intrusion door beams
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492