Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package, Remote Engine Start!
Hurry on this one! Marked down from $29990 - you save $5519. The Chevy Silverado 2500HD is an honest, uncompromising heavy duty pickup truck that can handle just about anything. This 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
Notably enhanced with added capability and fuel efficiency, the 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD is an outstanding choice for a heavy-duty truck. The 2011 Silverado 2500HD is like the 2010 model on the outside, but under the hood Chevrolet has added a sturdier frame and suspension components and a myriad of electronic driver aids. This sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has 297582 kms. It's black in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 397HP 6.6L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package, Remote Engine Start.
Our Silverado 2500HD's trim level is LTZ. The LTZ trim pushes this big truck into luxury territory. It comes with high-end features like a trailering package, an automatic locking rear differential, heated power mirrors with integrated turn signals, an integrated trailer brake controller, dual-zone automatic climate control, remote start, heated leather seats, Bose premium audio, Bluetooth, OnStar, SiriusXM, a USB port, and much more.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 1090+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||397HP 6.6L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Axle, rear, 3.73 ratio
- Chassis, handling/trailering, heavy duty -inc: rear monotube shocks
- Body ordering code, fleetside
- Air cleaner, high capacity
- Transfer case, electronic shift 2-speed w/rotary dial controls
- Locking differential
- 4-wheel drive
- Cooling, engine oil
- Cooling, heavy duty transmission
- Generator, 125-amp
- Trailering, heavy duty -inc: extra capacity trans cooling (except w/ZW9)
- Recovery hooks, two, front mounted at the front of each frame side member
- Pwr steering
- Brakes, antilock, 4-wheel ABS, front and rear disc
- Trailer brake, control integrated *May not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic trailer brake systems. Check w/trailer manufacturer for specific requirements.*
- Tools, mechanical jack and wheel wrench
- Single two-sided key
- Bumpers, front, includes chrome bumper and end caps
- Bumpers, rear, chrome with step pad
- Mouldings, body side, body coloured
- Grille, moulded plastic w/chrome surround & integral centre emblem
- Lights, dual automatic halogen composite -inc: auto exterior lamp control & flash-to-pass feature
- Fog lamps
- Lights, cargo lamp
- Glass, Solar-Ray, all windows
- Glass, deep tint on rear door and rear window light tinted glass on all other windows
- Windshield wipers and washers, intermittent wiper system -inc: demand-type washer system
- Door handles, colour-keyed
- XM satellite radio -inc: 130 channels of digital quality sound w/coast-to-coast signal coverage *Includes (3) free trial months beyond which service fees apply*
- Bluetooth for phone, in-vehicle Bluetooth system allows users w/Bluetooth enabled cell phones to make & receive calls using the vehicles audio system, microphone, voice recognition & controls
- Bose speakers -inc: subwoofer under centre console
- Trim Level, Convenience Pkg Comfort and Decor
- Rear bench split-folding
- Head restraints, adjustable on driver and front passenger outboard seats
- Steering wheel and column, tilt wheel adjustable w/brake/transmission shift interlock
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Steering wheel mounted audio system controls w/(4) enhanced driver info centre menu buttons in IP
- Instrument panel, premium instrument panel
- Instrumentation, includes speedometer, tachometer, odometer w/trip odometer, fuel level & engine temp, voltmeter & oil pressure & tire pressure monitoring system (does not apply to spare tire)
- Driver information centre -inc: trip odometer, engine hours, trans temp, oil life, relearn tire position, remote key relearn, feature setting menus w/language function, warning messages
- Compass and outside temp display
- (4) DIC menu buttons for trip/fuel, vehicle info, customization, set/reset
- Headlamps-on and key-in-ignition warning buzzers
- Windows, front, power with backlit switches and lockout feature includes driver and passenger express down
- Windows, rear, power
- Cruise control, electronic w/set & resume speed located on steering wheel
- Personalization feature, includes automatic locking, automatic unlocking -inc: seat position recall, perimeter lighting, remote lock/unlock feedback, headlamps-on at exit, display units (E/M)
- Vehicle theft deterrent, electronic immobilizer
- Air conditioning, front, electronic climate control, dual zone
- Defogger, windshield and side window
- Accessory pwr outlets
- Door trim panels soft vinyl w/map pocket
- Console, roof, deluxe
- Sunshades, left hand, right hand padded, with lighted visor mirrors colour-keyed cloth
- StabiliTrak electronic stability control system w/trailer sway control & hill start assist
- Side guard door beams
- Air bag restraint, frontal single stage, driver and right front passenger
- Seat belts, 3-point safety belts in front outboard seat & all seating positions
- Child safety restraints, LATCH lower anchor and tethers top tether anchor located behind rear bench seat
- Restraint provisions child, rear seat, rear facing
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492