Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Rear View Camera, Memory Seats!
On sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $18210. We've marked it down to $16547. You save $1663. With carlike road manners, a quality cabin with plenty of passenger and cargo space, and an efficient base engine, the Ford Edge is a sensible choice for a five-passenger midsize crossover SUV. -Edmunds This 2011 Ford Edge is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
Get the versatility of an SUV with car-like driving dynamics with the Ford Edge crossover. It has a smooth, comfortable ride with room for five and generous cargo space to boot. The well crafted interior is appointed with quality materials and impressive technology. Thanks to its family friendly safety features, you can drive with confidence in the Ford Edge. This SUV has 118524 kms. It's white platinum metallic tri-coat in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Rear View Camera, Memory Seats, Premium Sound Package, Sync.
Our Edge's trim level is Limited. The Limited trim adds some luxurious features to this Edge. It comes with leather seats which are heated in front, a memory driver's seat, SYNC with MyFord Touch, Bluetooth, SiriusXM, Sony premium audio, a universal garage door opener, dual-zone automatic climate control, a rear view camera, and much more.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 70+ used cars and trucks and 1040+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Exterior Color:||White Platinum Metallic Tri-coat|
- One touch integrated start (OTIS)
- 3.39 axle ratio
- All wheel drive
- Independent front/rear suspension -inc: front/rear stabilizer bars
- Pwr steering
- Easy Fuel capless fuel system
- 4-wheel pwr anti-lock disc brakes
- Bright round dual exhaust tips
- 17" mini spare tire
- Body colour upper/MIC black lower fascias
- Chrome beltline moulding
- Black rocker mouldings
- Body colour spoiler
- Chrome grille
- Bi-functional projector beam halogen headlamps
- Automatic headlamps w/wiper activation
- Supplemental park lamps
- Body colour manual folding heated pwr side mirrors -inc: integrated blind spot mirrors, puddle lamps, memory
- Acoustic windshield glass
- Acoustic front side glass
- Solar tinted front windows
- Privacy glass on rear doors, quarter windows & liftgate
- Rear 2-speed wiper
- Body colour door handles
- (12) Sony speakers
- SIRIUS satellite radio
- Roof antenna
- 60/40 fold-flat reclining 2nd row bench seat
- EasyFold remote rear seat release
- Rear armrest w/flip-out cupholders
- Brushed aluminum sill plate
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer, low washer fluid, oil pressure, fuel cap, oil change reminder, door/liftgate ajar, low coolant, lamp outage indicator
- Pwr windows w/driver one-touch up/down front/rear disable
- Battery saver w/accessory delay
- Universal garage door opener
- SecuriLock encrypted passive anti-theft system (EPATS)
- Dual zone electronic automatic climate control (DEACC) -inc: 2nd row vents, particulate air filter
- Rear window defroster
- Wood appearance instrument panel appliques
- High gloss black centre stack finish
- (8) cup holders
- Chrome door handles
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Overhead console w/sunglass holder
- Front sunvisors w/illuminated vanity mirrors
- (3) grab handles
- Ambient lighting
- Illuminated entry
- 1st & 2nd row dome lamps
- Cargo area lamp
- Leather wrapped shifter w/colour keyed shift knob
- Front seatback map pockets
- (2) coat hooks
- Rear cargo management system located under floor
- (2) cargo tie-down hooks w/net
- AdvanceTrac w/roll stability control (RSC)
- Front dual stage air bags w/occupant classification system
- Safety Canopy system w/rollover sensor
- Front seat side impact air bags
- Reverse sensing system
- Reverse camera
- SOS post crash alert system
- Personal Safety System -inc: seat belt pretensioners, load limiting retractors, front height adjustable seat belts, driver seat positioning sensor, crash severity sensor, front BeltMinder
- MyKey -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Beltminder w/audio mute
- LATCH (Lower Anchors & Tethers for Children) -inc: (2) in 2nd row
- Rear child safety locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492