Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage, Premium Audio System, A/C, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control!
On Sale! Save $2029 on this one, we've marked it down from $31276. The 2014 Jeep Wrangler remains the only convertible SUV with traditional four-wheel drive on the market, and it's instantly identifiable, says The Car Connection. This 2014 Jeep Wrangler is for sale today in Edmonton.
The 2014 Jeep Wrangler is a 4X4 that's at its best when the pavement ends. This classic SUV will climb over rocks, cross streams and frolic in the sand dunes when ever you please, thanks to its standard four-wheel drive and high ground clearance. If your weekend plans include off-roading, this Jeep is arguably the most capable utility vehicle you can buy. Even though this layout is heavily skewed for off-road use, driving it on paved surfaces is far better than initially expected. With the latest in soft touch materials, infotainment systems and stylish design, the Wrangler's interior is a pleasent place to spend your time. This low mileage SUV has just 52452 kms. It's white in colour. It has a manual transmission and is powered by a 285HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Premium Audio System, A/c, Remote Keyless Entry, Cruise Control.
Our Wrangler's trim level is Sahara. The 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara features a heavy-duty suspension and shock absorbers, aluminum wheels, remote power doors, side steps, an Infinity 7 speaker audio system and an auxiliary input jack, air conditioning, auto-dimming rearview mirror, a leather steering wheel and tinted rear windows.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4GJWBG6EL282191.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 950+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||285HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine: 3.6L V6 VVT
- 3.21 Rear Axle Ratio
- Heavy Duty Suspension w/Gas Shocks
- GVWR: 2,268 kgs (5,000 lbs)
- Manual Transfer Case
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Engine Oil Cooler
- Block Heater
- 600CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 160 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- 2 Skid Plates
- 399kg Maximum Payload
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- 70 L Fuel Tank
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Leading Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Trailing Arm Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Brake Actuated Limited Slip Differential
- Tires: P255/70R18 OWL On/Off Road
- Aluminum Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Mounted Outside Rear
- Clearcoat Paint
- Manual Targa Composite 1st Row Sunroof
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Black Door Handles
- Body-Coloured Fender Flares
- Black Power Heated Side Mirrors w/Manual Folding
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Body-Coloured Grille
- Manual Convertible Hard Top w/Glass Rear Window and Fixed Roll-Over Protection
- Conventional Rear Cargo Access
- Front Fog Lamps
- Fully Automatic Aero-Composite Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps
- Fixed Antenna
- Premium Amplifier
- 6-Way Driver Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Height Adjustment and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline, Fore/Aft Movement and Manual Rear Seat Easy Entry
- Removable Full Folding Bench Front Facing Tumble Forward Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- Locking Glove Box
- Interior Trim -inc: Deluxe Sound Insulation, Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Leather/Chrome Gear Shift Knob
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Full Floor Console w/Locking Storage, 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front Map Lights
- Carpet Floor Trim, Carpet And Rubber Mat
- Locking Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Down
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Fixed Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest w/Storage
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets
- 2 12V DC Power Outlets and 1 AC Power Outlet
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492