Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsSport Performance Hood, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Trailer Brake Control, Class IV Receiver Hitch, Remote Start, 9 Amplified Speakers, Chrome Wheel to Wheel Side Steps, GPS Navigation, Uconnect 8.4AN, Spray-In Bedliner, Rear Back-Up Camera!
Reliable, dependable, and innovative, this Ram 1500 proves that it has what it takes. This 2014 Ram 1500 is for sale today.
The reasons why this Ram 1500 stands above the well-respected competition are evident: uncompromising capability, proven commitment to safety and security, and state-of-the-art technology. From the muscular exterior to the well-trimmed interior, this truck is more than just a workhorse. Get the job done in comfort and style with this Ram 1500. This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 104854 kms. It's white in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 395HP 5.7L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Sport Performance Hood, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Trailer Brake Control, Class Iv Receiver Hitch, Remote Start, 9 Amplified Speakers, Chrome Wheel To Wheel Side Steps, Gps Navigation, Uconnect 8.4an, Spray-in Bedliner, Rear Back-up Camera.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C6RR7UT2ES373926.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||395HP 5.7L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Engine: 5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT
- 3.21 Rear Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 3,084 kgs (6,800 lbs)
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Part And Full-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Block Heater
- 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery
- 180 Amp Alternator
- Towing Equipment -inc: Trailer Sway Control
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 640kg Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 98.4 L Fuel Tank
- Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Short And Long Arm Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Wheels: 20" x 9" Polished/Painted Aluminum
- Tires: P275/60R20 OWL AS
- Regular Box Style
- Wheels w/Locks
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Body-Coloured Front Bumper
- Body-Coloured Rear Step Bumper
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Body-Coloured Door Handles
- Power Rear Window
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Galvanized Steel/Aluminum Panels
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Body-Coloured Grille
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- Front Fog Lamps
- LED Brakelights
- Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps
- Radio w/Clock and Steering Wheel Controls
- 6 Speakers
- Fixed Antenna
- 4-Way Passenger Seat -inc: Manual Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Rear 60/40 Split Folding Seat
- Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Valet Function
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Vinyl Door Trim Insert
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Interior Trim -inc: Deluxe Sound Insulation, Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Mini Overhead Console and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Front Map Lights
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Full Length Floor Console
- 115V Auxiliary Power Outlet
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- Systems Monitor
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Analog Display
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest w/Storage and Rear Centre Armrest
- Low Back Bucket Seats
- High Back Seats
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492