Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsBluetooth, Heated Leather Seats, Chrome Trim!
On Sale! Save $6277 on this one, we've marked it down from $56241. To get the job done right the first time, you need this Ram 3500. This 2016 Ram 3500 is for sale today.
This Ram 3500 Heavy Duty delivers exactly what you need: superior capability and exceptional levels of comfort, all backed with proven reliability and durability. Whether you're in the commercial sector or looking at serious recreational towing and hauling, this Ram 3500 is ready for the job. This sought after diesel crew cab 4X4 pickup has 108017 kms. It's black in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a Cummins 383HP 6.7L Straight 6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Heated Leather Seats, Chrome Trim.
Our 3500's trim level is Laramie. The Laramie trim on this Ram 3500 adds some luxury to this workhorse. On top of its outstanding capability, it comes with tasteful chrome trim, Uconnect 8.4-inch infotainment system with Bluetooth and SirusXM satellite radio, heated and ventilated leather front seats, a heated leather-wrapped steering wheel, power folding, heated, auto-dimming, memory mirrors, an electronic trailer brake controller, rear park assist, and much more.
To view the original window sticker for this vehicle view this http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C63R3EL0GG385824.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Trim:||Laramie 6.7L Diesel with Leather/Roof/Nav|
|Engine:||383HP 6.7L Straight 6 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- 3.73 Rear Axle Ratio
- GVWR: 4,853 kgs (10,700 lbs)
- Part-Time Four-Wheel Drive
- Electronic Transfer Case
- Block Heater
- 730CCA Maintenance-Free Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 160 Amp Alternator
- Electronically Controlled Throttle
- Tip Start
- Trailer Wiring Harness
- 1760kg Maximum Payload
- HD Shock Absorbers
- Front Anti-Roll Bar
- Hydraulic Power-Assist Steering
- Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
- 117.3 L Fuel Tank
- Auto Locking Hubs
- Multi-Link Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
- Leaf Rear Suspension w/Leaf Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
- Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Regular Box Style
- Centre Hub
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Full-Size Spare Tire Stored Underbody w/Crankdown
- Clearcoat Paint
- Chrome Front Bumper w/2 Tow Hooks
- Chrome Rear Step Bumper
- Front Bumper Sight Shields
- Black Side Windows Trim and Black Front Windshield Trim
- Coloured Fender Flares
- Chrome Door Handles
- Manual Extendable Trailer Style Mirrors
- Power Rear Window
- Deep Tinted Glass
- Fully Galvanized Steel Panels
- Front License Plate Bracket
- Chrome Grille
- Tailgate Rear Cargo Access
- Cargo Lamp w/High Mount Stop Light
- Perimeter/Approach Lights
- Fully Automatic Projector Beam Halogen Daytime Running Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- LED Brakelights
- Fixed Antenna
- Regular Amplifier
- Streaming Audio
- GPS Antenna Input
- Media Hub w/SD, USB & AUX Input Jack
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Driver Seat
- Passenger Seat
- Front Facing Rear Seat
- Manual Tilt Steering Column
- Voice Recorder
- Rear 60/40 Split Folding Seat
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel
- Front Cupholder
- Rear Cupholder
- Valet Function
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Cruise Control w/Steering Wheel Controls
- HVAC -inc: Underseat Ducts and Console Ducts
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning w/Front Infrared
- Illuminated Glove Box
- Full Cloth Headliner
- Urethane Gear Shift Knob
- Interior Trim -inc: Deluxe Sound Insulation, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood/Metal-Look Door Panel Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
- Driver And Passenger Visor Vanity Mirrors w/Driver And Passenger Illumination
- Mini Overhead Console and 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Front And Rear Map Lights
- Cargo Area Concealed Storage
- Underhood And Pickup Cargo Box Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Door Mirrors and Audio
- 8.4" Touchscreen
- Fold-Flat Load Floor w/Storage
- Instrument Panel Bin, Dashboard Storage, Driver / Passenger And Rear Door Bins, 1st Row Underseat Storage and 2nd Row Underseat Storage
- Delayed Accessory Power
- 115-Volt Auxiliary Power Outlet
- Systems Monitor
- Analog Display
- Redundant Digital Speedometer
- Outside Temp Gauge
- Manual Adjustable Front Head Restraints and Manual Adjustable Rear Head Restraints
- Front Centre Armrest w/Storage and Rear Centre Armrest
- 2 Seatback Storage Pockets
- Front High-Back Seats
- Sentry Key Engine Immobilizer
- Perimeter Alarm
- 3 12V DC Power Outlets
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Front And Rear Parking Sensors
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags
- Airbag Occupancy Sensor
- Curtain 1st And 2nd Row Airbags
- Rear Child Safety Locks
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Rear Centre 3 Point, Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- ParkView Back-Up Camera
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492