Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLow Mileage, Bluetooth, Rear View Camera, Remote Engine Start, MyLink!
On Sale! Save $3152 on this one, we've marked it down from $32999. The multi-award-winning sixth-generation Camaro is proving that the best is here to stay. This 2017 Chevrolet Camaro is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
Built around a smaller, lighter architecture than the previous generation, the 2017 Chevrolet Camaro sports car takes full advantage of its tighter proportions with more responsive braking, better attack in and out of corners, and more nimble performance. The smaller, more athletic sixth-generation Camaro also features a fastback profile and more pronounced quarter panels, creating a road presence that's hard to ignore. This low mileage convertible has just 10122 kms. It's black in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 275HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Rear View Camera, Remote Engine Start, Mylink. It has some remaining factory warranty for added peace of mind.
Our Camaro's trim level is LT. This Camaro LT comes with stylish aluminum wheels, a 7 inch colour touchscreen audio display with Chevrolet MyLink, bluetooth audio streaming, Apple Carplay and Android Auto. It also comes with a remote engine starter, SiriusXM radio, a rear vision camera to assist when backing out of a tight parking stall, power windows, door locks with keyless entry, air conditioning plus much more!
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 1040+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||275HP 2.0L 4 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine, 2.0L Turbo, 4-cylinder, SIDI, VVT (275 hp [205 kW] @ 5600 rpm, 295 lb-ft of torque [398.3 N-m] @ 3000-4500 rpm)
- Rear axle, 3.27 ratio (Included with (LTG) 2.0L Turbo engine, or with (LGX) 3.6L V6 engine and (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- Driver Selector Mode up to 4 modes available for various driving conditions - Snow/Ice, Tour, Sport and Track (SS and ZL1 models only)
- Differential, limited slip (Included and only available with (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- Battery rundown protection
- Rear wheel drive
- Suspension, Sport
- Steering, power, variable ratio, electric
- Fuelling system, capless
- Exhaust, dual-outlet stainless-steel with bright tips
- Wipers, front variable-speed, intermittent with washers
- Audio system feature, Bose premium 7-speaker system
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio is standard on most 2017 GM models. Enjoy a 3-month XM Select+ trial with over 120 channels including commercial-free music, plus news, talk, sports and comedy. Every trial comes with free online listening, which lets you take all your favourite programming anywhere. Listen on your computer, smartphone or tablet to find your sound. (The use of the SiriusXM Canada radio service constitutes acceptance of our Customer Agreement available at siriusxm.ca/terms and are used under license. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel you must call us at 1-888-539-7474. All fees and programming subject to change.)
- Antenna, AM/FM, located in rear spoiler
- Antenna, OnStar and SiriusXM Satellite Radio, fin-type (Body-colour.)
- Seat adjuster, driver, 8-way power
- Seat adjuster, front passenger, 6-way power
- Seats, heated driver and front passenger
- Seat, rear fixed
- Dead pedal, driver
- Steering column, manual rake and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped, flat-bottom
- Speedometer, miles/kilometres
- Driver Information Centre, colour display
- Compass display
- Air conditioning, dual-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver and dedicated passenger controls and outside temperature display
- Power outlet, 1 located on centre console
- Windows, power with driver and passenger Express-Down/Up
- Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, steering wheel mounted
- Universal Home Remote includes garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Visors, driver and front passenger vanity mirrors, covered, illuminated
- Trunk release, power
- Glovebox, lockable
- Cup holders, 2 front
- Lighting, front reading lamps
- Shift knob, leather-wrapped
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with brake assist includes traction control
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, thorax, knee, head and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger includes Passenger Sensing System
- Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Rear Vision Camera
- Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions includes front seat driver and front passenger safety belt pretensioners
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats
- Trunk emergency release handle
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492