Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsLeather Seats, Bluetooth, Cooled Seats, Rear View Camera, Remote Start!
On sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $31769. We've marked it down to $28941. You save $2828. Smart engineering, impressive tech, and rugged styling make the F-150 hard to pass up. This 2011 Ford F-150 is for sale today.
Whether it's the rugged style, the proven capability, or the unstoppable toughness that attracts you to the F-150, this Ford is the ultimate pickup truck. It's been the best-selling vehicle in Canada for decades for good reasons. It does everything you could ever want a full-size pickup to do effortlessly and it looks good doing it. The F-150 is truly built Ford Tough. This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 133000 kms. It's silver in colour and is major accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Leather Seats, Bluetooth, Cooled Seats, Rear View Camera, Remote Start, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package.
Our F-150's trim level is Platinum. The Platinum trim firmly places this F-150 in luxury territory. High-end features include perforated leather seats which are heated and cooled in front, heated rear outboard seats, SYNC with Bluetooth, a six-disc CD changer, SiriusXM, and Sony premium audio, a rearview camera, remote start, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, chrome exterior trim, and much more.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||6.2L 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- Engine block heater
- Intelligent oil life monitor
- 78-amp/hr HD maintenance-free battery
- Long-spindle double wishbone coil-over-shock front axle
- Front coil springs
- Rear 2-stage variable rate leaf springs
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Easy Fuel capless fuel filler
- 2-ton jack
- Rear underframe winch-type spare tire carrier w/safety catch
- Body-colour wheel lip mouldings
- Black front/rear stone cuffs
- Bright headlamps w/autolamp
- Fog lamps
- Cargo lamp
- Rear window privacy glass
- Removable tailgate w/key lock & lift assist
- Body-colour tailgate handle
- Colour-coordinated carpet
- Instrumentation -inc: tachometer, fuel gauge, voltmeter, oil pressure, engine coolant temp, odometer
- Outside temp display
- Delayed accessory pwr
- Remote start system
- Universal garage door opener
- Speed control
- SecuriLock anti-theft ignition
- Dual-zone automatic temp control
- Air conditioning registers -inc: chrome rings, obsidian vanes
- Rear window defroster
- Glove box
- Front/rear aux pwr point
- Front grab handles
- Rear grab handles
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror w/compass
- Dual illuminated covered visor mirrors
- Front/rear dome lamps
- Fade-to-off interior lamps w/integrated map lamps
- Seatback map pockets
- 4-wheel anti-lock disc brakes
- Roll Stability Control w/trailer sway control
- Dual-stage front airbags w/passenger occupancy sensor
- Side-impact airbags
- Front/rear safety canopy curtain airbags
- MyKey system -inc: top speed limiter, audio volume limiter, early low fuel warning, programmable sound chimes, Belt-Minder w/audio mute
- Reverse sensing system
- Front seat belts -inc: outboard height adjustable shoulder belts, 3-point centre lap belt
- 3-point seat belts in all rear positions
- Autolock features for child safety seats
- Child safety rear door locks
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Dual note horn
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492