Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsThe MDX has a smartly detailed cabin making it highly functional and one of the roomiest three-row crossovers among its class. This 2013 Acura MDX is for sale today.
Precision crafted performance is at the heart of everything Acura does and it's in every detail of the MDX crossover. From the bold design to groundbreaking technology, the MDX is pure progress for SUVs, and for drivers. Versatility, technology, and a rewarding driving experience come together seamlessly in the luxurious Acura MDX. This SUV has 190000 kms. It's dgrey in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 300HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||300HP 3.7L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- 3.7L SOHC PGM-FI 24-valve VTEC V6 engine
- Drive-by-wire throttle system
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/paddle shifters
- Super handling all-wheel drive (SH-AWD)
- HD automatic transmission oil cooler
- Battery management system
- Trailer stability assist
- Pre-wired for trailer connection & trailer brake
- Independent MacPherson strut front suspension
- Independent multi-link rear suspension w/trailing arm
- Variable pwr rack & pinion steering
- Front vented/rear solid disc brakes
- Dual outlet exhaust
- 18" x 8.0" alloy wheels
- P255/55R18 all-season tires
- Pwr moonroof w/tilt, auto-open/close
- Rear roofline spoiler
- Front/rear splash guards
- High intensity discharge (HID) headlights w/washers
- High beam halogen headlamps
- Fog lights
- LED taillamps
- Body coloured folding heated pwr mirrors -inc: reverse gear tilt-down, integrated LED directional signals, (2) memory settings
- Tinted glass
- Speed-sensitive variable intermittent front windshield wipers
- Intermittent rear window wiper w/washer
- Chrome door handles
- Pwr tailgate
- XM satellite radio w/3 months no-charge trial *N/A in AK or HI*
- Integrated glass antenna
- DVD rear entertainment system -inc: 9" display, integrated remote, wireless headsets w/personal surround sound
- 8-way pwr heated front bucket seats -inc: driver pwr 2-way lumbar support, (2) memory settings
- Active front headrests
- Info display w/date, time, compass
- Exterior temp indicator
- Multi-info display
- Maintenance minder system
- Pwr windows w/driver & front passenger auto-up/down
- HomeLink remote system
- Theft-deterrent system w/immobilizer
- Tri-zone front/rear synchronized automatic climate control system -inc: humidity control, air filtration, sun position detection, (2) memory settings
- Rear window defogger
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Illuminated driver & front passenger vanity mirrors
- Ambient cabin lighting, courtesy lights
- Leather-wrapped shift knob
- (4) cargo tie-down anchors
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) w/electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist
- Vehicle stability assist (VSA) w/traction control
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (ACE) body structure
- Dual-stage dual-threshold front airbags
- Front side-impact airbags w/occupant position detection
- 3-row side curtain airbags w/roll-over sensor
- 3-point height-adjustable front seatbelts w/pretensioners
- 3-point rear seatbelts
- Child-proof rear door locks
- LATCH child seat mounting system (2nd/3rd row)
- Tire pressure monitoring system w/location & pressure indicators
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at email@example.com.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492