Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsOn sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $29870. We've marked it down to $28910. You save $960. The Tacoma is a good mid-size pickup that is available in a variety of guises to suit virtually any pickup buyer’s needs, and all benefit from Toyota’s reputation for quality and offer good value. -Car and Driver This 2013 Toyota Tacoma is for sale today.
The 2013 Toyota Tacoma is a midsize pickup that has stood the test of time and just keeps getting better. The Tacoma is a versatile truck that provides the utility benefits of a pickup with fuel savings you will appreciate. Its size makes it easy to maneuver but do not let its smaller stature fool you, it is still very capable of hauling and towing when you need it to.This crew cab 4X4 pickup has 96263 kms. It's blue in colour and is completely accident free based on the CARFAX Report. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 236HP 4.0L V6 Cylinder Engine.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.Come by and check out our fleet of used and new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||236HP 4.0L V6 Cylinder Engine|
|Body Style:||Crew Cab|
- 4.0L DOHC SMPI 24-valve V6 engine -inc: variable-valve timing w/intelligence (VVT-i)
- Electronic throttle control system w/intelligence (ETCS-i)
- 5-speed automatic transmission w/OD & lock up torque converter
- 2-speed transfer case w/auto-disconnecting differential
- Limited slip rear differential
- HD battery/starter/alternator
- Front tow hook
- Engine undercover
- 6' cargo bed -inc: cargo tie-down points & (4) cleats
- 140.5" wheelbase
- 522 kg (1150 lb) maximum payload
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension w/coil springs & Bilstein gas shocks
- Rear multi-leaf spring suspension w/Bilstein gas shocks
- Front stabilizer bar
- Pwr rack & pinion steering
- Pwr front ventilated disc/rear drum brakes
- Stainless steel exhaust system
- Full-size spare tire
- Rear step bumper
- Front/rear splash guards
- Fender flares
- Halogen headlamps
- Dual pwr adjustable mirrors
- Privacy glass
- Sliding rear window
- Composite (SMC) cargo bed
- LED brake lamps
- Removable tailgate
- Front passenger fold-down seatback
- PVC door trim w/map pockets
- Front all-season floor mats
- Front centre console box
- Overhead console box
- Front/rear cup holders
- Tachometer & coolant temp gauge
- Warning lights -inc: low oil, low fuel, tire pressure monitoring system
- 4-spoke tilt/telescoping steering wheel -inc: audio controls
- Pwr windows w/driver-side auto down
- Cruise control
- Engine immobilizer
- Air conditioning
- Rear seat heater ducts
- Side window defoggers
- Digital clock
- Cigarette lighter
- Map lamps
- Accessory pwr outlet
- Assist grips
- Rear underseat storage compartment
- 4-wheel anti-lock braking system (ABS) -inc: electronic brake force distribution (EBD) & brake assist
- Driver/front passenger dual-stage frontal airbags
- Front seat-mounted side airbags
- Roll-sensing front/rear head/side curtain airbags
- 3-point seat belts -inc: adjustable shoulder belt anchors at all positions
- Front seatbelt pre-tensioners & force-limiters
- Child seat anchor points
- Active front headrests w/whiplash protection
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492