Apply For Financing
Koch Ford offers competitive financing to qualified buyers on their purchase. If you’re interest in our financing options, get in touch.Apply Now
Like what you're seeing? Schedule a test drive today
Vehicle DetailsBluetooth, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package!
On sale now! This vehicle was originally listed at $21110. We've marked it down to $19789. You save $1321. For work or for play, the versatile Chevy Traverse checks all the boxes. This 2014 Chevrolet Traverse is fresh on our lot in Edmonton.
The 2014 Chevrolet Traverse is a mid-size SUV that brings all of the amenities you could want in a vehicle, and even some you wouldn't expect. With seating for up to 8 and class-leading 116.3 cu. ft. of maximum cargo room, you'll have space for everyone and everything. Ride comfortably in a refined interior thanks to high quality materials and easy to use buttons. This SUV has 139191 kms. It's black in colour. It has an automatic transmission and is powered by a 281HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine. This vehicle has been upgraded with the following features: Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Premium Sound Package.
Our Traverse's trim level is 2LT. Providing outstanding amenities and style, Traverse 2LT comes equipped with features including power rear liftgate, auto-dimming mirrors, the MyLink infotainment system with a 6.5-inch color touchscreen, Bluetooth, SiriusXM, OnStar, Bose premium ten-speaker audio, rear audio controls with headphone jacks, Bose premium 10-speaker system, heated front seats, universal home remote, and a tri-zone automatic climate control.
Call our professional sales staff at (780) 666-4117 or email email@example.com to book your appointment. We offer clean, fully inspected vehicles with a Carproof History.Koch Ford is proud to be serving Edmonton, Leduc, Sherwood Park, Alberta and Western Canada.
Come by and check out our fleet of 60+ used cars and trucks and 1040+ new cars and trucks for sale in Edmonton. o~o
|Engine:||281HP 3.6L V6 Cylinder Engine|
- Engine, 3.6L SIDI V6
- Axle, 3.16 final drive ratio
- GVW rating, 6459 lbs. (2930 kg)
- All wheel drive
- Battery rundown protection
- Suspension, ride and handling
- Steering, power, variable effort
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- Emissions, federal requirements
- Emissions, federal tier 2
- Exhaust, single
- 17" compact steel spare wheel and tire
- Roof rail mouldings
- Spoiler, rear
- Mouldings, bodyside, body coloured
- Headlamps, dual halogen
- Headlamps, fog lamps, front
- Mirrors, body coloured, power, heated and turn signal
- Mirrors, manual folding
- Mirrors, integral blind spot mirror
- Mirrors, auto-dimming
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep tint on rear side, rear quarter and rear glass
- Glass, Solar-Ray light tint on driver and front passenger side glass and windshield
- Wipers, front and rear intermittent wipers with washers
- Liftgate, power rear
- Door handles, chrome
- Insulation, acoustical package
- Audio system, audio controls, rear with headphone jacks
- Seating, 1st row, 8-way power adjuster, front driver with power recline and lumbar control
- Seating, 1st row, 2-way manual adjuster, front passenger with power recline
- Seating, 1st row, heated front driver and passenger
- Console, front centre -inc: (2) cupholders, covered storage bin, sliding armrest w/storage, 12 volt pwr outlet
- Steering column, manual tilt and telescopic
- Steering wheel, leather wrapped
- Instrumentation, Driver Information Centre (DIC) -inc: speedometer, tachometer, outside temp display, coolant temp, odometer, low oil, fuel & coolant indicators, voltmeter, trip odometer, oil life indicator
- Instrumentation, compass display
- Power outlets, 12 volt accessory power -inc: (1) instrument panel, (1) 2nd row seat, (1) 3rd row seat, (1) cargo area
- Power outlets, (2) USB ports, rear, charge only
- Windows, power with driver express-down
- Universal home remote -inc: garage door opener, 3-channel programmable
- Defogger, rear window
- Trim, interior, wood grain centre stack
- Mirror, inside rearview auto-dimming
- Visors, driver and front passenger, padded with cloth trim, colour-keyed -inc: illuminated vanity mirrors
- Lighting, interior with theatre dimming -inc: cargo compartment, front seat reading lights, 2nd row reading lights integrated in dome light, illuminated entry/exit
- Cupholders -inc: (4) front, (4) 2nd row, (2) 3rd row
- Storage system, rear cargo area under floor
- Brakes, panic brake and hill hold assist
- Air bags, frontal and side-impact for driver and front passenger -inc: driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact, head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts & the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Air bags, front passenger air bag suppression (Always use safety belts & the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- Rear park assist, sensor indicator
- Rear vision camera
- Seatbelts -inc: front pretensioners, dual mode retractors, shoulder belt height adjusters
- Child safety locks, rear
- Child safety seat "LATCH" system -inc: lower anchorage & top tether for children in second row outboard positions
- Tire pressure monitor
About Koch Ford Lincoln
Since 1965, Koch Ford Lincoln has served the Edmonton area with great service and a wide selection of new and used vehicles for sale. We take pride in delivering outstanding customer service, personally helping you to select the perfect vehicle.
Koch Ford Lincoln is a BBB acredited business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I buy a vehicle online?
- We offer several purchasing alternatives for your convenience. The Cash Price option allows you to use a major credit card or a Paypal account to complete the transaction in full (which is the sale price plus local taxes). You have the choice of paying in full or speaking with a representative to complete the financial terms. If you choose the Finance Price option, click Contact Customer Service, and a customer representative will promptly contact you to walk you through the steps and terms required for financing the purchase. An alternative for most vehicles is the 24 Hour Hold Deposit. This is a deposit that will put the vehicle on hold for 24 hours. This allows you to book a test drive, to go through all the terms, and to address any potential questions or issues that you may have with the purchase.
- "Reserve Now" How does it work? Can I get my money back?
- If you're interested in a vehicle, but you don't feel like maxing out your credit card, then we recommend you put a 24hr hold on it. Holds require a refundable deposit. This is just an authorization on your credit card, and if you change your mind, we'll return your money. Please note: in order to make things fair, No Shows result in no refund. After you place a hold, we will contact you to confirm your interest in the vehicle. At that time, you can schedule a test drive or a viewing of the vehicle. If you don't like what you see, you are NOT COMMITTED to purchase the vehicle.
- What's a No Show?
- A No Show is when you don't call, write, text, or visit our retail store within 24hrs of your deposit. No Show's will lose their deposit, so please show up.
- Once I pay for the vehicle online, do I own it?
- NO! Sorry to be so blunt, but this is important. If you purchase a vehicle through the website, you still need to complete a Bill of Sale as well as any other necessary legal paperwork or terms. While the payment of the vehicle may be complete, there is still an absolute need for this paperwork to be done. It can be completed at the dealership, electronically, or delivered in-person, depending on the vehicle, terms of finance, or location.
- What if I don't live in Alberta?
- Our e-Commerce capabilities are for Alberta only, Provincial Laws apply. If outside Alberta, please feel free to contact our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What happens to my credit card and other private information?
- If I don't like the vehicle, can I get a refund?
- Our refund policy covers the 48 hours starting after the initial online purchase. We do not offer refunds once a vehicle has been delivered and a bill of sale has been signed. If there are any concerns about the vehicle you are purchasing or the financial terms, we highly recommend using the 24 Hour Hold option to ensure that everything is in order. Please note, there may be exceptions to the refund policy when it comes to Flash Sale vehicles. In some of these cases, the purchase is defined as Final if the customer chooses to purchase it online.
- What are the terms to your online price?
- All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above, may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle specific information.
- What if I have further questions?
- The easiest method of contact is to use the Chat Widget provided, or to email us at: email@example.com. You can also call us toll-free: 1-877-752-3492